Thursday, January 6, 2011

On Children

I remember this poem, and once read to you. You laugh out loud while I was reading it:

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.

As of today, I can recite the above from heart because I do remember how I make you laugh. I pick that poem up and intentionally read it to you, we are constantly in argument of something, nothing and something again. but life goes on and no doubt about it. it's funny when i used to use it specially when we are arguing simply.

i miss those moments ..... children!

No comments:

Post a Comment